New Survey Reveals Americans Want To Share Their Special Moments On A More Personal Level
Do you ever feel disconnected from your closest friends and family despite all the technology available to keep us in touch? You’re not alone!
A recent survey conducted by Wakefield Research for Western Digital reveals:
- More than half of Americans (54 percent) feel less of a deep connection with their inner circle than they did five years ago, and
- 85% of respondents who share photos with their inner circles say the primary reason for sharing those memories is to strengthen their personal relationships
Overall, the survey results suggest privately sharing photos with friends and family may help deepen those connections many people believe have weakened over the years. If you’ve ever wished there was an easier way to collect, organize and privately share your special memories with the people who matter most instead of strangers, now you can – thanks to ibi!
ibi (“EE-bee”) is the first-of-its-kind smart photo manager set to debut March 20. The easy-to-use photo manager allows you to organize a lifetime of photos and videos from all different media and share those memories with your favorite people. Just in time for springtime celebrations including Easter, Mother’s Day and graduations, ibi can save, organize and protect cherished memories – in one place!
Renowned TV personality and proud mom, Brandi Milloy, knows just how important it is to build, share and revisit those special moments with only those who matter most to you. Brandi discusses some of ibi’s unique features including:
- One-Stop Organization: No more searching for photos from days or decades past on different phones, cameras, USBs, computers and old social media accounts. All your nostalgia is in one place to revisit as often as you like with the most important people in your life.
- Privacy: In a recent study, 92% of Internet users said they worry about their privacy online. With ibi, photos are stored at home allowing users sole control of their images.
- Share What You Want with Who You Want: Share the plethora of photos you took of your child’s birthday or that weekend getaway with the people you know will appreciate your special moments.
Brandi also discusses more of the survey results. The survey examined our sharing behavior and the importance of photos in keeping families and friends connected.
The following link gives you a sneak peak of ibi in action:
Who We Have: Brandi Milloy is a TV host, food reporter, lifestyle & parenting expert and an at-home cook known for her simple and fun approach to food. She recently starred in the Food Network series, Let’s Eat, and frequently appears on the network as a judge on such shows as Guys Grocery Games. She also appears as a contributor on Cooking Channel’s The Best Thing I Ever Ate. When she isn’t in front of the camera, she shares her recipes, family stories, and time (and money) saying hacks on her popular blog, BrandiMilloy.com. She loves spending time with her daughter and husband in Coastal Los Angeles. More information available at meetibi.com
This Segment Is Provided By: SANDISK