Join Tech-Life Columnist Jennifer Jolly For a Show-and-Tell of New Tech Including: The Wearable Replacing Keys, Wallets, Passports, and Travel Hassle
Remember when you were a kid and went on vacation? You didn’t have to worry about wallets or keys or anything except how much fun you were going to have that day? The latest travel tech makes that possible again.
Tech-Life Columnist, Jennifer Jolly, broke the story on the Princess OceanMedallion when it was first announced at CES 2017.
Now that the new tech is up and running on Princess Cruise ships, Jennifer tests it out at sea and returns to tell us first-hand whether this next-gen wearable actually solves common travel troubles, and how it might shape our getaways – and lives – in the future.
Jennifer will also give us tips and tricks for using the latest tech tools and gadgets to have the best Spring Break and Summer Travel trips of our lives.
- Streamlines and expedites port embarkation process
- Unlocks assigned stateroom door as guests near it
- Helps guests find their way around the cruise ship plus locate family and friends
- Enables guests to purchase merchandise, services, food & beverages, and excursions
- Delivers enhanced dining experiences based on anticipated food and beverage preferences
- Create an array of interactive gaming and other personalized entertainment experiences
- Improve interactions with crew members and other guests
About Jennifer Jolly: Jennifer Jolly is one of the most trusted names in consumer technology. She’s an Emmy award-winning tech-life TV show host, nationally syndicated columnist, and your BFF for advice on all those digital doodads, techy tools, and cyber services that are supposed to make your life easier, more organized, and just plain better. She’s writes for The New York Times, Wired Well section, hosts two digital lifestyle series including Tech Now for USA Today and is a regular contributor of tech-life segments for TODAY, The Talk, CNN, HLN, Dr. Oz and many others.
This is sponsored by Carnival Corporation, and its’ family of cruise lines including Princess Cruises