Las Vegas was lit in red on Tuesday, May 5th as resorts, landmarks and attractions demonstrated the destination’s strength and honored hospitality workers during National Travel & Tourism Week (NTTW).
The annual celebration recognizes the many contributions of the U.S. travel industry and is a national initiative of the U.S. Travel Association. NTTW recognizes that even during difficult times posed by the global COVID-19 pandemic, the spirit of travel will not be broken.
The following entities participated in Tuesday’s Red Takeover:
• Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign
• Fremont Street Experience
• Paris Las Vegas
• Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations
• SAHARA Las Vegas
• The STRAT Hotel, Casino & Skypod
• TI Treasure Island Las Vegas
• The Venetian and The Palazzo
• Fashion Show Las Vegas
• High Roller Observation Wheel at The LINQ
• Keep Memory Alive Event Center
• The Neon Museum
• Las Vegas Motor Speedway
• The Mob Museum
• McCarran International Airport
To download media assets and a video for social media featuring the Red Takeover, click here.
Additionally, the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) partnered with resorts to create a video featuring hospitality workers as they look forward to reopening their properties and welcoming guests from near and far in the future. That video can be accessed by clicking here.