- From the SEAT 600 to making emergency ventilators
- Founded on 9 May 1950, SEAT is celebrating its 70th anniversary this Saturday with an eye to the future
- A history of successes, challenges and constant transformation: from a car manufacturer to a large, sustainable, innovative and technological company
- With 15,000 employees, it is now the leading industrial investor in R&D in Spain, represents 1% of GDP and is the leader in exports
- Ready for a future shaped by electrification, digitalisation and new urban mobility
Share the post "70 years of history – SEAT’s ability to reinvent itself"